Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Lockdown Holiday!

I have never thought that my holidays will ever consist of me having to stay at home every single day for a while I had to start getting used to having to stay home because it had gotten way too boring for me. It was very different and non-eventful but with the opportunity of getting to sleep in, not have a specific time to go sleep and also getting to watch movies all day had been the relaxing part of lockdown. One of my highlights in this lockdown would be getting to spend most of my days being productive as a family and finding different things to do together. But another fav in the lockdown is getting to cook dinner for everyone and serving them. Lockdown for me has been quite interesting and challenging not only for me but also for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment