Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Film - Lonely litter bug! by The Daring Donuts

In Term 3, we got the chance to make our very own films.
The theme for this year’s films, “confident, connected, actively involved lifelong learners”. Our teacher, Mrs Faalili put us into groups. My group was The Daring Donuts. We learnt about storyboarding, different types of shots and angles as well as how to hold the ipad correctly.
Our film is a Drama and it is about a person who litters and gets no friends.

One thing I really liked about this whole filming process was working with my group and having fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tiana,
    I really like your guys film becuase it taught me to not be a litter bug like you son Demi! Great work to all you guys. It felt to me it was real. So ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lexiannah,Really appreciate your nice words!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Tiana!

    Well done on the video! It provides an awesome message and it's entertaining. And a total bonus that you enjoyed collaborating with your group to make it !

    My name is Nicky and I am a blogger here at the Summer Learning Journey. I would encourage you to join us on the journey these holidays, going back in time in New Zealand's history. It's a free, online holiday blogging programme where you complete lots of online activities, post them on your blog and receive points for the ones you complete. It's a great way to practise your writing over the break!

    We hope you will join us. To find the activities, just follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I look forward to blogging with you!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete